The opportunity for Sound/Voice Director would be associated with Ushta Te for a project based assignment.
The roles and responsibilities are listed below for your reference.
1. In depth Language skills : Marathi and Kannada
2. Ability to direct the voice artist for pace, pitch, diction, pronunciation and grammatic.
3. To schedule recording sessions with artists & supervise the dubbing-recording
4. To deal with multiple voice artist for the on-going project.
5. Guiding the sound engineer during the recording sessions.
6. Ability to take ownership of the end to end project delivery from recording, to audio mastering/post production, to 100% QC checks on the final audio’s and rework in case of clients demand.
Talentrack is India's largest talent-hiring platform for the media and entertainment industry. As a member, you can apply for unlimited jobs/auditions by top recruiters at no extra cost. You do not have to pay any commission for the projects you get placed on by applying on Talentrack.