HIGH, a Furtados venture, is looking for energetic and passionate music teachers to provide quality and organized music learning – supported by a revolutionary technology. The venture aims to bring music teaching right at the doorstep of music aspirants and make music learning fun, simple and easy to pursue.
Selected music teachers will be provided FREE training, as well as well-designed training modules. They will get a chance to attend enriching workshops from music stalwarts like Rowan J Parker, Terence Pascal and many more.
Type of engagement: Full time/Part time/Self employed/Freelance
Location: New Delhi
• Teach individual and/or groups of all ages
• Prepare pupils for performances and examinations
• Assessment and Review for students
• Support students in their use of music learning technology
• Competence in instrument – Guitar/Keyboards/Piano/Drums (A degree/diploma in the field desirable but not mandatory)
• Ability to read music (preferable)
• Passion for teaching
• Musical and teaching ability
• Patience, perseverance and excellent communication skills
• High standards of professionalism and professional ethics
• Discipline and punctuality
• Willingness to travel
• Willingness to learn new methods of teaching and be flexible
• Over Rs 20000/Per Month
So, if you are an amateur / professional, and have a zeal to make a more musical place, and earn as per your time and convenience, apply now to become a HIGH Furtados teacher.
Working in a mythological series was my dream and Talentrack made my dream come true! I got a role in a Kannada Mythological TV Show - Jai Hanuman. I'm already done with the shoot and had a wonderful experience!
Talentrack is India's largest talent-hiring platform for the media and entertainment industry. As a member, you can apply for unlimited jobs/auditions by top recruiters at no extra cost. You do not have to pay any commission for the projects you get placed on by applying on Talentrack.